Monday, October 4, 2010

A Story Of Man Beaten Cancer


(First Day In Office After Cancer .......)
Cancer ... The same unbearable suffering terrible name. Before being Akbernwis Behaal patients suffering from cancer pain I had just heard. Familiarize them was trying to feel their pain was too. Never in my worst nightmares that one day they came not as a victim of it myself .. will write a news about his cancer Mone, about your problem ...

The day I learned of his illness and today while I am been through one of its operation, saying that I do not hesitate at all facing cancer epidemic in Punjab, no effective treatment for the treatment system is not. The rich and influential people from Delhi to Mumbai and went abroad do get your treatment, but what happens to them who do not rent money. Whose house is burning stove one time, how to treat the middle class, who do not Jamapuanji who dug well water to drink every day .. I saw your eyes all.

It was an ordinary day when I found out that I am a victim of mouth cancer. Hear that I understood the first time how the ground moves under foot, literally next to death eyes began to swim. Doctors immediately started a round of meeting. Government from everywhere were private. Who did that got him. All the same. Do things like Yum. Recent government hospitals is equally as bad as the private hospitals.

With facilities in government hospitals are not so private Aspataloan looked like a butcher like me like me are sitting ready to bite. But I did not care to know that millions of our fees mean. I Bacwan whether or Maruan, this concern was just me. All this was not just me but every patient's cancer pain Behaal is more or less the same story. Give medication as Operation Give whatever you want Patient survived or died from their hell.

Chandigarh and Amritsar to leave any government hospital not to treat cancer. Many private hospitals to treat cancer, but there are also claims neither the experience nor the most complete technical information and tools. In such a patient to move out of Punjab is the only option left. This is different that the number of people that can go out and get treatment because there is very little to go live - from eating up the cost of treatment breaks his back.

Who suffered because of my cancer and I saw her I will go today or tomorrow but for those thinking of recovering my heart will always hurt that are not part of a health insurance who earn their bread in a struggle with the ability to fight disease tend to the dying. However, look at how the matter is .. what kind of doctor to a patient that the patient pay the client understands ..

If the cancer in time to find out if she can recover. Cancer is responsible for many things Anjeise tobacco, alcohol overdose, adulteration of food and drink items, with fat food, junk food, late marriage of girls, not mother's milk to children and obesity due to cancer in the country is spreading. OPD of our hospital for the poor is just five rupees. Karwaan people treated at hospitals where such cancer expert and experienced doctors and the latest technology may be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts
free counters